WHEN: Saturday July 24, 2021, 12 noon to 2 PM, rain or shine
WHERE: Hyannis, MA, 300 block of Main Street near village green and statue of Iyanough.
On July 24, Cape Cod Against Medical Mandates will join a third worldwide protest against government tyranny pretending to protect humanity from a non-existent pandemic. The earlier worldwide protests were March 20 and May 15, with hundreds of locations around the world (including Cape Cod) and hundreds of thousands of people participating.
As of June 15, 2021, most of the illegal coronavirus orders were supposed to be lifted in Massachusetts. But restrictions on open meetings continued. Mask orders for public transport and healthcare facilities continued. It is quite possible that masking will also continue for schools when they open again next fall.The purpose of masking, “social distancing”, travel restrictions, and quarantines for the previous 16 months appears to have been psychological conditioning to get as many people as possible to accept the mRNA injections — falsely called a “vaccine” — just to return to normal. This campaign got a large number of people to accept the jab, if government accounts are to be believed. But what are we to make of a government that practices such techniques to coerce people into medical procedures? And what is the agenda behind the “vaccines”?
The state of Massachusetts says “the vaccine is safe, free, and effective. It’s the best way to protect yourself, your family, and our community.” This is patently not true.
According to the latest data from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), “between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 2, 2021, a total of 438,441 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 9,048 deaths. There were 41,015 serious injuryiesreported during the same time period”
According to Health Impact News “The European Medicines Agency report through July 3, 2021 there are 17,503 deaths and 1,687,527 injuries (50% serious) reported following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:”
On the face of it, the agenda appears to be to inject people with something so important to the authorities that they are willing to kill and injure thousands of people in order to get there. Adverse event reports do not prove that a vaccine caused a reaction, and they are part of a voluntary system known to under-report by at least a factor of 10, but they have been used in the past to discontinue pharmaceuticals when the death toll reached 50. Now, with the US and Europe combined, at least 26,000 deaths have been associated with the Moderna, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, and J & J shots, yet governments continue to push for everyone to be injected. And they continue to say the injections are safe. And worst of all, they are pushing for children and teens to get the injection. We are being massively lied to.
The purpose of standing out July 24th will be to do what we can to save more people from being harmed. We need to reach those who have not been injected, and give them the courage to resist. Some doctors have said that the injections will cause our immune system to over-react to future respiratory pathogens. If this is true, the next flu season will bring more deaths, and they will be attributed to coronavirus, thus feeding the narrative. By standing out, we can go some way toward pre-empting this scenario. Serious blood clotting disorders are happening to people now, as the spike proteins caused by the injections go to and threaten the proper functioning of every major organ in the body. Indeed, harm caused by the injections to reproductive organs in both men and women raises concern about whether a eugenics agenda is being carried out without our being told.
This call is for a peaceful, non-partisan protest following up on our previous successful demonstrations. Bring large-letter signs or banners with your message. Our emphasis is to stop the push toward surveillance totalitarianism and the evisceration of our human and Constitutional rights which the so-called “pandemic” seems to have been invented to bring about.
We stand for:
- The right to remain human — i.e., not to be genetically modified
- The right to live — these injections are killing people; we obviously have the right to reject them for ourselves and our children
- our right to refuse medical interventions,: no to the de facto vaccine mandate by which the state of Massachusetts allows employers, colleges, and businesses to require vaccination; and no to any future explicit vaccine mandate
- ending mask requirements on public transportation and healthcare facilities, and in schools if they are mandated next fall.
- the right to bodily autonomy: no one should be forced to take a vaccine or wear a mask, be swabbed, tested, or scanned
- the right to complete informed consent, the foundation of medical ethics: no substance should be injected into anyone’s body without their full understanding of all possible harmful effects (which are as yet unknown with these experimental injections)
- parental rights: the state has no right to bypass a parent’s authority on whether a child should wear a mask, be tested, or be given any pharmaceutical product
- the right to education: education at public schools and colleges should not be withheld as leverage to enforce government medical decrees
- the right to freedom of movement: this right is violated when any kind of travel requires masking, testing, or proof of vaccination
- “the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures” (4th Amendment). This is the right to privacy . Our vaccine status, and medical history in general, is no one else’s business. Government has no right to send agents to our doors to question us about this.
- the right to due process: Open meeting laws continue to be suspended in Massachusetts due to coronavirus . Government-sponsored medical procedures without informed consent (this is almost universal) is a violation of the due process clauses of the 5th and 14th Amendments.
- freedom of speech and press: end widespread media censorship and cancellation of people with dissenting views about the covid narrative
- the right to equal protection of our civil and Constitutional rights: refusal of service by any transport company, public venue, ticket vendor, grocery store, or other business on the basis of arbitrary “vaccine passports” is a form of discrimination which we should be protected from under the law. Loss of this right amounts to coercion through medical tyranny and will lay the groundwork for a “social credit score” system in which all citizens no longer have equal rights.
End Medical Mandates
TCTL editor’s note:
Find locations of World Wide Demonstrations — which will be taking place in more than 180 cities around the world on July 24, 2021:
cover image credit: a compilation of photos from previous Cape Cod Against Medical Mandates protests
Posts under World News & Views come from assorted information sources around the web or from printed publications. The specific source will always be identified at the top of the post. Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.