- The lack of scientific proof for the existence of viruses that cause disease
- The massive confusion in the field of virology — where they simply make things up to fit a narrative
- The work of Dr. Stefan Lanka
- How genetic sequencing is done
- relevance of Koch’s postulates
- alleged “variants”
by Dr. Sam Bailey
June 8, 20201
Video available at Dr. Sam Bailey Odysee channel.
Posts under World News & Views come from assorted information sources around the web or from printed publications. The specific source will always be identified at the top of the post. Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.