- The lack of scientific proof for the existence of viruses that cause disease
- The massive confusion in the field of virology — where they simply make things up to fit a narrative
- The work of Dr. Stefan Lanka
- How genetic sequencing is done
- relevance of Koch’s postulates
- alleged “variants”
by Dr. Sam Bailey
June 8, 20201
Video available at Dr. Sam Bailey Odysee channel.
Mark is a microbiology, medical industry and health researcher who worked in medical practice, including clinical trials, for two decades.
Samantha is a content creator, medical author & health educator. After training and practicing within the medical system for two decades, she commenced a new phase of understanding and promoting health as a wider concept. Sam is a co-author of the number 1 best seller in Amazon Microbiology Science: ‘Virus Mania’ which examines how the medical industry continually invents epidemics to make billion-dollar profits at our expense.