Get on the Bus: Join “Defeat the Mandates” March & Rally in Washington, DC –Roundtrip Buses Available From Multiple States
by Children’s Health Defense
January 21, 2022
It’s not too late to join us this Sunday in Washington, DC for the “Defeat the Mandates: An American Homecoming” march and rally to peacefully protest government mandates, vaccine passports and the loss of our fundamental rights.
Buses are available for same-day, roundtrip transportation to DC from multiple states – get on the bus and join us in DC!
Tens of thousands have already registered to be there for what is sure to be a historic event. Participants from all walks of life will be attending, regardless of political affiliation, race, ideology or vaccination status. We will gather to peacefully protest and march together in unity to restore democracy, reclaim our civil liberties and say NO to mandates.
Defeat the Mandates – Overview of Schedule
We will meet at the Washington Monument at 10:30 a.m. At 11:30 a.m., attendees will march peacefully from the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memorial, approximately one mile, where the program will start around 12:30pm.
Speakers & Guests
Speaker highlights include Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Paul Marik, Dr. Ryan Cole, Dr. Aaron Kheriaty, Steve Kirsch, Dr. Christina Parks, Dr. Paul Alexander, Dr. Richard Urso, Attorney Tricia Lindsay, Kevin Jenkins, Rev. Aaron Lewis, Rabbi Epstein, Tramell Johnson, Jo Rose (Jo Speaks Truth), Lara Logan, Angela Stanton King, Chris Martenson, Kwame Brown, Trahern Crews, Operation Freedom of Choice, American Frontline Nurses, Airline Employees for Health Freedom and Feds for Medical Freedom.
JP Sears will emcee the event!
Musical performances will also be a part of the event with performances by Jimmy Levy and Hi-Rez the rapper, Five Times August, and Matt Brevner.
Organizers and sponsors of the event are Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, along with us at Children’s Health Defense, Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, Global Covid Summit, World Council for Health and JP Sears.
Helpful Reminders to Prepare for the March and Rally
- It’s not too late to jump on the bus! Buses are available from a number of stops in New York and New Jersey for same-day, roundtrip transportation to Washington, D.C.
- Dress for cold weather! Temperatures are expected to be in the 30s and the entire event is outdoors. Wear layers, warm clothing/socks/shoes and be sure to bring hats, gloves and scarfs!
- As of January 15, 2022, Mayor Bowser enacted order 2021-148 for the District of Columbia that requires citywide vaccination proof to enter most indoor facilities including restaurants, coffee shops and hotels. And, the event permit only allows for two food trucks on premise and the crowd size will far exceed their capacity. We recommend you bring a thermos of tea or coffee, water bottles, a bagged lunch and snacks for the day or be prepared to travel 15-20 minutes into Virginia for food and lodging.
- Mayor Bowser also enacted orders that require masks if outdoors in large group settings throughout the metro DC area. Please understand we are not suggesting you wear a mask but be prepared to be asked by local authorities and plan accordingly. A scarf around your face to protect you from the blustery cold may be helpful for many reasons.
- The number in attendance is expected to be massive! If you’re further from the stage, you’ll have the opportunity to tune in to hear the speakers on your phone if service permits, or you may want to consider bringing a battery-powered radio to also tune in over a local radio station to hear the speakers.
- If you see something, say something. This is a peaceful event. There will be no tolerance for anything other than peaceful participation. If you see anything concerning, please remain calm. Report any issues or suspicious activity immediately to the local law enforcement on hand, private security or event volunteers. A private security firm has been hired and is working hand-in-hand with the local DC Metro police to ensure this is a peaceful and successful event.
- Mobile restrooms will be provided but with large crowds there could be long waits.
- If traveling out that same afternoon, please be mindful of the large crowds and congestion and give yourself plenty of time to catch your bus or flight.
Can’t Join us in person? Tune in at CHD.TV
If you can’t join in person, tune in for live coverage of two key events on CHD.TV on Sunday. First, catch live coverage of “A Call to Europe” press conference (from 4-6am EST) followed by a rally (8:00-11:30 a.m. EST) in Belgium, Brussels. Live coverage of “Defeat the Mandates” in Washington, DC will begin at 12:30 p.m. EST.
Get Ready, Get Set: Tweet!
For those of you watching from home, be ready to make your voice heard in the twittersphere! All day Sunday, January 23, Tweet your elected representatives, public health institutions, SCOTUS Justices and all related groups who are enforcing mandates. Let them know you #DoNotComply and you want to #DefeatTheMandates
We are on the front lines of the most important battle in history. This is a battle to save our democracy, freedom and civil liberties from the totalitarian cartel that is trying to rob us of our inalienable rights.
This will be a historic event uniting everyone who wants to reclaim individual liberties, reinstate democratic principles and refuse to comply with un-American mandates. Please join us for “Defeat the Mandates: An American Homecoming” this Sunday in Washington, D.C.
The Children’s Health Defense Team
©January 2022 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.
Posts under World News & Views come from assorted information sources around the web or from printed publications. The specific source will always be identified at the top of the post. Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.