by Dr. Sam Bailey
September 17, 2022
Recently, there was a claim that virologists do carry out properly controlled experiments, which show that the “no virus” position is false.
Could it be that we missed this vital piece of evidence?
Let’s have a look at what was presented, break down the scientific method and see if there’s been any shenanigans…
- The “Settling the Virus Debate” statement.
- “Mock-infection” definition.
- Tom Bethell on evolution, “Iconoclast: One Journalist’s Odyssey through the Darwin Debates”
- “Independent and Dependent Variables Examples”
- “Proteomics of SARS-CoV-2-infected host cells reveals therapy targets” Nature, 14 May 2020.
- “A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019” NEJM, 24 Jan 2020.
- Dr Sam Bailey Video, “What is a COVID-19 Case?” 13 Dec 2020.
- EM image: “Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Returning Travelers from Wuhan, China (SM)” NEJM, 26 Mar 2020.
- Dr Sam Bailey Video, “Electron Microscopy and Unidentified ‘Viral’ Objects”, 16 Feb 2022.
- Dr Mark Bailey, “A Farewell to Virology – Expert Only Edition”
- “A Comparison of Whole Genome Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 Using Amplicon-Based Sequencing, Random Hexamers, and Bait Capture”, Viruses, 15 Aug 2020.
- Christine Massey’s website.
Mark is a microbiology, medical industry and health researcher who worked in medical practice, including clinical trials, for two decades.
Samantha is a content creator, medical author & health educator. After training and practicing within the medical system for two decades, she commenced a new phase of understanding and promoting health as a wider concept. Sam is a co-author of the number 1 best seller in Amazon Microbiology Science: ‘Virus Mania’ which examines how the medical industry continually invents epidemics to make billion-dollar profits at our expense.