by Dr. Sam Bailey
September 17, 2022
Recently, there was a claim that virologists do carry out properly controlled experiments, which show that the “no virus” position is false.
Could it be that we missed this vital piece of evidence?
Let’s have a look at what was presented, break down the scientific method and see if there’s been any shenanigans…
- The “Settling the Virus Debate” statement.
- “Mock-infection” definition.
- Tom Bethell on evolution, “Iconoclast: One Journalist’s Odyssey through the Darwin Debates”
- “Independent and Dependent Variables Examples”
- “Proteomics of SARS-CoV-2-infected host cells reveals therapy targets” Nature, 14 May 2020.
- “A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019” NEJM, 24 Jan 2020.
- Dr Sam Bailey Video, “What is a COVID-19 Case?” 13 Dec 2020.
- EM image: “Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Returning Travelers from Wuhan, China (SM)” NEJM, 26 Mar 2020.
- Dr Sam Bailey Video, “Electron Microscopy and Unidentified ‘Viral’ Objects”, 16 Feb 2022.
- Dr Mark Bailey, “A Farewell to Virology – Expert Only Edition”
- “A Comparison of Whole Genome Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 Using Amplicon-Based Sequencing, Random Hexamers, and Bait Capture”, Viruses, 15 Aug 2020.
- Christine Massey’s website.
Truth Comes to Light highlights writers and video creators who ask the difficult questions while sharing their unique insights and visions.
Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.