If you are looking for one of the most masterful takedowns of virology to date, this presentation by Alec Zeck, Dr. Jordan Grant, Mike Donio, Jacob Diaz, and John Blaid is one of the best out there. When I first watched it a month ago, I was blown away and I had intended to share it here but, as often happens, I got sidetracked and sadly forgot to upload it. I hope you can take away a great deal of value from this presentation as the guys delve into the numerous fallacies and assumptions related to this fraudulent field.
In this presentation, you will find:
- A break down of the ridiculous cell culture experiments
- The lack of adhering to the scientific method
- The foundational issues with virology from the very beginning
- The inherent problems with and the limitations of electron microscopy imaging
- The lack of any purified and isolated physical “viral” particles found directly in human samples
- The issues related to the creation of the theoretical genome
- The fabrication and lack of validation of the PCR test for “SARS-COV-2”
- A thorough explanation of the Stefan Lanka control experiments
- The myths of contagion and other possible explanations for dis-ease
- The FOI requests and the burden of proof
As I said, a masterful takedown of the pseudoscience called virology!
Virology’s Unproven Assumptions
In this episode, Alec Zeck has a discussion with Mike Donio, Jacob Diaz, Dr. Jordan Grant MD, and John Blaid on the fallacious reasoning, unproven assumptions, and lack of proof for virus theory.
Mike Stone is an author and creator of the website Viroliegy with the intention of “Exposing the lies of Germ Theory and virology using their own sources.”