by Dr. Sam Bailey
January 25, 2022
People keep asking me where they can find a good doctor.
The real question they need to ask is whether they even need a doctor, because the medical system has become detached from health. But has this happened recently or did medicine go off the rails long ago?
“Terrain” the film – register here
- A long shadow: Nazi doctors, moral vulnerability and contemporary medical culture, 2012
- One in 20 East German doctors spied on patients or colleagues, 2007
- The burden of the past: problems of a modern historiography of physicians and medicine in Nazi Germany, 1987
- Medical and Dental Councils statements
- Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime
- Failing the Public Health — Rofecoxib, Merck, and the FDA, 2004
- Expression of Concern: Bombardier et al., “Comparison of Upper Gastrointestinal Toxicity of Rofecoxib and Naproxen in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis,” 2005
- Vioxx Killed Half a Million? The Facts Are Grim, 2012
- Doctors’ strikes and mortality: A review, 2008
- Why Do Patients Stop Dying When Doctors Go on Strike?, 2015
Sam is a content creator, medical author & health educator. After training and practicing within the medical system for two decades, she commenced a new phase of understanding and promoting health as a wider concept. Sam is a co-author of the number 1 best seller in Amazon Microbiology Science: ‘Virus Mania’ which examines how the medical industry continually invents epidemics to make billion-dollar profits at our expense.
Mark is a microbiology, medical industry and health researcher who worked in medical practice, including clinical trials, for two decades.