by Dr. Tom Cowan
August 31, 2022
“What kind of world would it look like if we all knew there was no such thing as pathogenic viruses, and that we got sick because of some combination of poisoning our inner water and the field — the electromagnetic field, the ether, so to speak — that we’re all bathed in is giving us information that isn’t good for us?”
~ Dr. Tom Cowan
- Asking foundational questions to find the truth.
- What is the optimal diet for humans. He talks about the foundation question: “What happens when different people eat different diets?”. He referenced research done by Weston A. Price and that revealed the relationship between groups of people who had perfect teeth and their consumption of animal fats.
- What is the appropriate way to engage in a logical, rational, scientific discussion?
- Dr. Richard Flemming who claims to have proof that SARS-CoV-2 exists because of an electron microscopy image. Dr. Cowan references the video The Emperor’s New Virus? and the work of Luc Montagnier who said that you cannot prove the existence of a virus based on electron microscopy pictures.
He has gone over this issue in previous videos:
- He comments on a recent paper by Jeremy Hammond who claims SARS-C0V-2 has been proven to exist.
- He talks about the viral challenge: “Settling The Virus Debate” Statement
Thomas Cowan, M.D., has studied and written about many subjects in medicine including nutrition, anthroposophical medicine and herbal medicine. He is the co-author (with Sally Fallon Morell) of The Contagion Myth – Why Viruses (including “Coronavirus”) Are Not the Cause of Disease.
He is also the principal author of The Fourfold Path to Healing and co-author (with Sally Fallon) of The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby and Child Care.
Dr. Cowan has served as vice president of the Physicians Association for Anthroposophic Medicine and is a founding board member of the Weston A. Price Foundation®.
He also writes the “Ask the Doctor” column in Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and the Healing Arts (the Weston A. Price Foundation’s quarterly magazine) and has lectured throughout the United States and Canada.