June 22, 2020
The UK Telegraph is reporting that farmers in France have launched suit over the unexplained deaths of hundreds of cattle in areas they believe are being affected by Electro Magnetic Fields.
According to this story in Electrosensitivity.Co, the susceptibility of various animals to electromagnetic exposure has been long known.
What is not known is just how much various animals are dependent upon built-in sophisticated sensing tools humans can neither understand nor explain. Subsequently, they are powerless to prevent damage to the biosphere and, some scientists warn, are doing damage — and potentially destroying — an ecosystem infrastructure they are incapable of rebuilding or even repairing.
The evidence is clear:
Insects are Affected
Animals are Affected
Humans are Affected
Plants are Affected
Biosphere is Affected
Nothing — and no one — is safe from the even increasing electromagnetic fields surrounding us, bathing humanity in a sea of invisible yet toxic soup.
- “Bees, Butterflies And Wildlife: Research On Electromagnetic Fields And The Environment” (Environmental Health Trust, 2017)
- “Wireless Devices & Wildlife: The effects of EMR from wireless devices on wildlife” (An Electronic Silent Spring, c.2014)
- Goudeseune L et al. “The impacts of artificial Electromagnetic Radiation on wildlife (flora and fauna). Report of the web conference” (EKLIPSE project, 2018)
- Sarah Knapton: “Electromagnetic radiation from power lines and phone masts poses ‘credible’ threat to wildlife, report finds” (Daily Telegraph, May 18 2018)
- Malkemper EP et al.: “The impacts of artificial Electromagnetic Radiation on wildlife (flora and fauna). Current knowledge overview: a background document to the web conference” (EKLIPSE project, 2018)
- Physicians for Safe Technology: “Environmental and Wildlife Effects”
5GFree.Org is a grassroots activist organization that helps ordinary citizens become engaged in local issues.
It’s primary aim is to inform, educate, and motivate our members to become active in their local community, recognizing that they can affect CHANGE in those areas that affect their lives directly — and empowering others to do the same.