STAND UP For Children!
The CDC is recommending K-12 schools become vaccination sites and recommends children age 12 and over to get vaccinated, in some states without parental knowledge or consent. It is only a matter of time before they come after every child because they are already testing COVID vaccination in children as young as 6 months of age.
Tell Your Elected Officials NO MANDATES! Tell Them: My Body, My Choice!
With one click, send a letter to your Federal officials, Governor, State legislators, Mayor and City Council Members.
Tell Your Superintendent NO MANDATES!
Write a letter to your Superintendent of schools. CHD has two letters sample letters already written:
Short letter to Universities and Detailed Long letter to school districts
Religious Exemption letters – Select “Exemption” in the top navigation bar. Fill out form, and a PDF will be emailed. If an original signature is required, it will take 5 business days to be sent by USPS.
Exemption forms available for download on new PROMIC website
Facts You Can Use
What we know now about COVID-19 and children:
- Almost 100% of kids don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Thus, they may have already had COVID which is another excellent reason not to get the vaccine.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that young people should not take the vaccine.
- A concerning number of young people, especially those under 30, are suffering from myocarditis (heart inflammation), blood clots, low platelets and more following COVID-19 vaccination.
- The risks of COVID-19 vaccination adverse outcomes certainly outweigh the benefits to children and young adults who are considered low risk populations.
- Parental rights to make independent, informed decisions regarding their children’s medical interventions, including vaccines, are being threatened.
- Some scientists have raised concerns that the safety risk of COVID-19 vaccinations have been underestimated. As of August 13th UPDATE, there have been 595,622 vaccine injuries including 13,068 deaths following COVID-19 vaccination.
- Clinical trials in children and young adults are ongoing and will not be completed for at least one year.
- Hundreds of colleges and universities embrace COVID vaccine mandates, but there is no reason why students and families can’t shun coercive educational institutions and forge their own educational path.
- Not a single published study has demonstrated that patients who have had a prior COVID-19 infection benefit from the vaccination. So why recommend all kids get the shot.
COVID-19 vaccine is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Product
Mandating it violates Federal Law and the Nuremberg Code. The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources to make individuals aware about their legally protected rights. Use these resources to educate and preserve fundamental human rights on critical issues related to health freedom.
Other Useful Information
- COVID Vaccine Religious Exemption Documents
- No one should die from a vaccination. Vax Injuries in children 12 years old to 20
- Toolkit for Preventing Vaccine Mandates. This kit will help you fight back against all vaccine mandates.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System information
- Top Ten reasons not to let your child get a COVID shot
- FDA Warnings of Myocarditis and Guillain Barre Syndrome:
- The warning in the Fact Sheets for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccines notes that reports of adverse events suggest increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly following the second dose and with onset of symptoms within a few days after vaccination.
- The FDA added a warning that Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine may trigger Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) in a small number of people in a letter sent to the manufacturer on Monday … It states that adverse event reports suggest an increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome in the 42 days after vaccination.
- The Wall Street Journal: COVID-19 school mandate for masks, vaccines are blocked and more states.
- FDA petition: On May 16, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Meryl Nass, MD, on behalf of Children’s Health Defense (CHD), took a landmark step in the COVID crisis that has irrevocably changed billions of lives around the globe by filing a Citizen Petition with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to withdraw COVID-19 vaccines from the market.
- British Medical Journal: COVID-19 vaccines: Hypothetical Benefits to Adults Don’t Outweigh Risks to Children
- Some school districts defy U.S. governors on mask rules
- Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans
- Watch video testimonials from people who have suffered reactions to the vaccines
- 2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine
Examples of “Vaccine Failure”
- CDC panel signals support for booster shots
- Mathematically impossible for vaccines to eliminate COVID
- 140 Hospitalized People Out Of 141 Cases In Sydney Had Both COVID Jabs, Other Had 1 Dose
- Israel CEO 90% of severely sick are vaccinated
- Scientist warning COVID vaccines producing symptoms of parkinson and neurodegenerative disorders
- (Israel) Government admits that half of new Covid-19 cases in last month were fully vaccinated
- Natural Infection vs vaccination: which gives more protection? Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated – compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.
- New report shows vaccine effectiveness dropping over half a year
- A new report indicates that the COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer will drop by more than ten percent inside half a year
- Vaccinated people in Singapore make up three-quarters of recent COVID-19 cases
- BNT162b2 vaccine breakthrough: clinical characteristics of 152 fully vaccinated hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel
- CDC Alarmed: 74% of Cases in Cape Cod Cluster Were Among the Vaxxed
- CDC Scaled Back Hunt for Breakthrough Cases Just as the Delta Variant Grew. Bloomberg identified more than 100,000 vaccine breakthroughs
- Spike-antibody waning after second dose of Vaccine
- Higher COVID Rate Found In Some Counties With Higher Vaccination Rate – Why, And What It Says About The Delta Variant
- Iceland: Vaccines do not work
- 27 vaccinated people test positive for Covid on a Carnival cruise ship
- 7 vaccinated Florida patients die of COVID; nurse calls situation “disturbing”
- The National Vaccine Information Center
- Millions Against Medical Mandates
- Stand for Health Freedom
- Informed Consent Action Network
- Students Against Mandates
- Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)
- Vaccine Injury Payouts
- Doctors 4 COVID ethics
- Turning Point USA
- Young Americans for Liberty
- America’s Frontline Doctors
- Highwire with Del Bigtree
- Clergy Council on Religious and Medical Freedom
- Freedom Of Religion – United Solutions (FOR-US)
©August 2021 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.
The Children’s Health Defense Team is devoted to the health of people and our planet. Their mission is to work aggressively to reduce exposure to all sources of mercury, hold those accountable who failed to protect our planet and people from unnecessary exposure, restore health to those who have been harmed, and make sure this tragedy never happens again.
They do what they do for many reasons. Some have children who have been injured. Some have seen an injustice and feel the need to step in where others fear to tread. Some are focused on the demand for scientific integrity, others on improving the health of this, and future, generations.
See: Why We Do What We Do
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is planning many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.
Children’s Health Defense Europe is the Belgium-based Europe chapter of CHD.