People like me who have followed the rise of a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda, conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, have been discredited and quashed as “conspiracy theorists” for many years.
“Conspiracy theorists” have been repeatedly shamed for daring to suggest that many influential historical and contemporary figures are part of this cabal – plotting to achieve world domination. And they have been ridiculed despite direct quotes like this from David Rockefeller:
“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
These same “conspiracy theorists” have pointed out the agenda of mass surveillance and population control – long before Bill Gates, computer geek, became Bill Gates, magic medicine man.
The Coronavirus PLANdemic has turned conspiracy theories into conspiracy facts with a bang! Yet, still the sheeple deny. Maybe they’ll acknowledge this one:
THEORY: A catastrophic incident will be responsible for triggering the suspension of the Constitution, the imposition of martial law, and the appointment of military commanders to head state and local governments to detain dissidents.
FACTS: Conspiracy theorists’ claim that coronavirus pandemic is “slowly introducing” martial law in the U.S is inaccurate. Despite military deployments and shutdowns across the country, the current state of affairs does not reflect the enactment of martial law. Here are the true facts that are supposed to debunk the theories:
- Martial law is often associated with the suspension of civil liberties.
- Martial law can only be ordered by the President as commander-in-chief or by Congress.
- Since mid-March, the U.S. military has deployed field hospitals in a few states to provide support during the pandemic.
- On March 18, President Donald Trump, invoking the Defense Production Act to accelerate production of vital medical equipment, said he saw himself as a ‘wartime president’ in the fight against the coronavirus.
- Two weeks later, Trump said that the government would be deploying thousands of military personnel to certain states to help them deal with the epidemic.
- According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, governors in at least 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, have already deployed the Army or the National Guard to respond to the public health crisis.
- Such measures are not unique to the United States: many other countries have brought in the military to support government efforts to combat the crisis.
The plandemic isn’t working anymore – but the sheeple are still believers. And the believers are still sheeple.
It’s time to take the sheeple’s dull eyes and dim minds off the bungled plandemic and show them a shiny new thing to distract them.
Here’s an idea! Start a race war. They’ve certainly practiced the scenario countless times before…
We shoot those who loot, they react and then we can accelerate the passing of gun control legislation to be followed by the abolishment of personal gun ownership and a campaign of gun confiscation.
It’s all in today’s show folks! White guy works security with black guy who then somehow gets hold of counterfeit money, before getting choked to death by white guy, who is suddenly not security, but a bona fide cop. Another white guy, shielded and masked, starts a mass riot by throwing the first stone, only this guy is also outed as a cop…
But that’s not all! In today’s bumper edition of The Lucy and Jeff Show, you also get the true facts about the Corona LIErus and how Minnesota holds the highest percentage of COVID-19 deaths from nursing home residents in the US, but facilities are still allowed to admit positive patients as part of a “broader strategy to conserve critical hospital beds during the pandemic”.
I’ll tell you this, if your parents or grandparents are in a home, you probably don’t care much about them.
It’s not called martial law and it doesn’t necessarily involve guns and grenades. But it’s a takeover nonetheless.
“This is a soft tyranny. This is all being done out of fear and guidelines and recommendations. That’s how they’re destroying your life.”
– David Knight on “America 2020: Medical Tyranny, Martial Law… The Year Freedom Died”
Jeff Berwick is creator of The Dollar Vigilante and Anarchast websites, Anarchy means freedom. The desire to live without a violent, coercive State. Anarchy is peace, love and prosperity. Free markets. And, power to the people. Anarchast founded Anarchapulco (http://anarchapulco.com), the world’s first and largest anarcho-capitalist conference held yearly in Acapulco, Mexico.
Connect with Jeff Berwick at The Dollar Vigilante: https://dollarvigilante.com/