Everything You Think You Know About Viruses, Is Probably Nonsense.
Mike Stone runs viroliegy.com, easily the most powerful and persuasive critique of virology, that I’ve come across.
In our conversation, Mike covers
- why virology is pseudoscience;
- what viruses are;
- the problems with definitions;
- direct evidence versus indirect evidence;
- Koch’s Postulates and why they matter;
- the rejection of the Scientific Method;
- isolation and purification;
- genomics and genome sequencing; and
- the Rockefeller funding behind virology.
I strongly recommend reading Bechamp Or Pasteur, which is a biographical exposé of the fraudulent work of Louis Pasteur and the forgotten work of Antoine Béchamp.
Posts under World News & Views come from assorted information sources around the web or from printed publications. The specific source will always be identified at the top of the post. Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.