Everything You Think You Know About Viruses, Is Probably Nonsense.
Mike Stone runs viroliegy.com, easily the most powerful and persuasive critique of virology, that I’ve come across.
In our conversation, Mike covers
- why virology is pseudoscience;
- what viruses are;
- the problems with definitions;
- direct evidence versus indirect evidence;
- Koch’s Postulates and why they matter;
- the rejection of the Scientific Method;
- isolation and purification;
- genomics and genome sequencing; and
- the Rockefeller funding behind virology.
I strongly recommend reading Bechamp Or Pasteur, which is a biographical exposé of the fraudulent work of Louis Pasteur and the forgotten work of Antoine Béchamp.