Reiner Fuellmich: On His Recent Separation from the Corona Investigative Committee & Where His Work Will Be Focused Going Forward
September 18, 2022
Discussed during this interview:
- What is happening with the Corona Investigative Committee.
- Why Reiner Fuellmich has been absent from recent committee sessions.
- What caused the separation. Viviana Fischer is now in control of the Corona Investigative Committee.
- Reiner is creating International Crimes Investigative Committee (ICIC), broadening the scope to look at all parts of the Great Reset, including the Ukraine crisis, global warming, breakdown of supply chains, etc. There will be a focus on showing people what they can do to stop this and to go for damages.
- Farmer Jones brings up the Dr. Wagh [Poornima Wagh] controversy.
- Farmer Jones mentions “fact checkers” involved in investigating Poornima Wagh and their attacks on Reiner Fuellmich. He speculates on possible set up of Dr. Lee Merritt as well.
- Reiner explains issues with his telegram account which is being controlled by an IT person who is aligned with Viviana Fischer. Wolfgang Wodarg is now aligned with Viviana Fisher and her new version of the Corona Investigative Committee.
- Reiner will be setting up a new telegram account and will be back within 10 days to 2 weeks within information about the International Crimes Investigative Committee.
Reiner Fuellmich interview with Stew Peters: https://rumble.com/v1jyjft-dr.-reiner-fuellmich-speaks-out-on-vax-genocide-global-class-action-lawsuit.html
On September 2, 2022, this announcement by Viviane Fischer was posted at the Corona Investigative Committee telegram channel: https://t.me/CoronaInvestigativeCommittee/131
For background on Poornima Wagh controversy:
Virologist Dr. Poornima Wagh With Dr. Lee Merritt: “It’s Not Just Virology That’s a Scam. Most of Pathology Is Actually Fraudulent.” “People Are Waking Up Very Quickly.” “I Think This Is the Beginning of a Tsunami.”
Posts under World News & Views come from assorted information sources around the web or from printed publications. The specific source will always be identified at the top of the post. Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.