Stop Mandatory Vaccinations in 400+ Colleges Today by Sending a Letter to University Presidents! Tell them: My Body, My Choice!
College-aged students are facing challenging decisions and the loss of constitutional freedoms as the price of admission. In a few weeks, many Universities begin in person classes. BUT students need to take and confirm their full vaccinations two weeks before – so time is critical. You can send emails today to presidents of over 400 universities to tell them the facts regarding COVID vaccination in young people and why all mandates are a bad idea. Email your local media too. Everyone needs to get involved!
Children’s Health Defense Sues Rutgers University Over COVID Vaccine Mandate: The lawsuit seeks declaration that the students’ rights are being violated, injunctive relief, and damages.
NOTE: We want to see your emails. So please blind copy CHD at: [email protected]
Find Universities, President Email Addresses and Sample Letters
- View Universities With Mandates and see contact information for University Presidents
- “Freedom to Choose” Colleges
- Short Action Letter to Univ. Presidents
- Detailed Longer Letter to School Districts
- Religious Exemption letters – Select “Exemption” in the top navigation bar. Fill out form, and a PDF will be emailed. If an original signature is required, it will take 5 business days to be sent by USPS.
- Exemption forms available for download on new PROMIC website
Give your school this useful information about why mandates are not legal.
COVID-19 vaccines are Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Products. Mandating them violates Federal Law and the Nuremberg Code. The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources to make individuals aware about their legally protected rights. Use these resources to educate and preserve fundamental human rights on critical issues related to health freedom.
Tell Your Elected Officials NO MANDATES! Tell Them: My Body, My Choice!
With one click, send a letter to your Federal officials, Governor, State legislators, Mayor and City Council Members. Send a letter now.
Due to outcry, many colleges have changed their mandates policy including: University of Michigan, Penn State, and Nova Southeastern. We hope this is a sign for other colleges to change as well. CHD will keep track of colleges changing their minds as we move forward.
Successful Actions by Students
- Caitlin Corrigan takes on her school and wins! Read about her efforts.
- Indiana University Students Appeal Federal Judge’s Refusal to Block Vaccine Mandate
- Loyola Marymount University Students Sue Over Vaccine-Based Discrimination Policy
- Football player transferring from Rutgers University over COVID-19 vaccine policy
Successful Actions by Parents
Info coming soon for this section.
Successful Actions by Governors/Attorney Generals
- Arizona – June 15 Governor Doug Ducey issues Executive Order, against Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccinations among ASU (Arizona State Universities) (Download PDF, 1.26 MB)
- The Wall Street Journal: COVID-19 school mandate for masks, vaccines are blocked and more states
- Florida – April, 2021 Executive Order by Governor Ron DeSantis – against Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccinations in Florida “Government Entities”. Nova Southeastern University reverses mandate.
- South Carolina Attorney General Raises Concerns. College of Charleston Amends Vaccination Policy
- Tennessee switching its COVID vaccination strategy following criticism and abandons all vaccine outreach (not just for COVID)
- Live Updates: Latest News on Coronavirus and Higher Education
Coercion College or Individual Freedom College?
UCLA is Missing University Disclosure Information
Here’s where they went wrong. Is your school like UCLA? If so, substitute UCLA for your school’s name.
UCLA offers partial information about its mandatory COVID-19 vaccine mandate for Fall 2021 students. But, its web page is incomplete, allowing for disinformation. Full disclosure is absent. Therefore, UCLA should rectify the following deficiencies that accrue as a result of its vaccine mandate:
- UCLA is silent on Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Vaccinations: UCLA should inform students that the mandatory COVID vaccinations are experimental and are only authorized under the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization or EUA.
- Absence of Informed Consent: When vaccines are administered under an EUA, those administering the vaccinations are required to give informed consent information such as:
- CDC has announced (via the VAERS data base) that, as of June 23, it has received reports of over 1,000 cases of heart inflammation, known as myocarditis or pericarditis, in males between the ages of 16 and 24, following mRNA COVID-19 vaccinations.
- FDA recently included a warning about the risk of heart inflammation in the Moderna and Pfizer Vaccination fact sheets.
- The number of COVID 19-related vaccination injuries, including deaths, reported by CDC (VAERS) as of August 13, 2021 is 595,622.
- Cancellation of the Medical Code of Ethics: UCLA violates one of the four pillars of the medical code of ethics, one of which is autonomy—meaning that an individual’s freedom of choice with regard to medical procedures is essential. UCLA should state that through its mandate, they are suspending the medical code of ethics with regard to autonomy.
- Legal Authority not cited: UCLA should state the legal and statutory authority on which it bases its vaccine mandate.
- Remedies at law are not cited: UCLA should inform its students that in the event of vaccine injury, they have no legal recourse against the pharmaceutical company that manufactured the vaccine that caused injury. Additionally, UCLA is also silent about whether students or parents have recourse against UCLA in the event of its students’ injuries or death or if UCLA is claiming a legal shield against liability.
- Undefined Responsibility: UCLA does not identify the official that signed off on the mandate. This means that in a trial based on violations of the Nuremberg code, UCLA has not identified if the Chancellor, president, or board of trustees might be called as witnesses, or even be named as defendants.
- Rutgers sent “False and Misleading” emails to students about COVID vaccine mandate
- California State University
- San Diego State University
- University of California mandate violates students’ civil liberties, lawsuit says.
Other Useful Information
- COVID Vaccine Religious Exemption Documents
- No one should die from a vaccination. Vax Injuries in children 12 years old to 20
- Toolkit for Preventing Vaccine Mandates. This kit will help you fight back against all vaccine mandates.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System information
- FDA Warnings of Myocarditis and Guillain Barre Syndrome: The FDA added a warning that Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine may trigger Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) in a small number of people in a letter sent to the manufacturer on Monday… It states that adverse event reports suggest an increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome in the 42 days after vaccination.
- Top Ten reasons not to let your child get a COVID shot
- Almost 100% of children and young adults don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Plus, many have already had COVID, which is another reason not to get the vaccine.
- FDA petition: On May 16, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Meryl Nass, MD, on behalf of Children’s Health Defense (CHD), took a landmark step in the COVID crisis that has irrevocably changed billions of lives around the globe by filing a Citizen Petition with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to withdraw COVID-19 vaccines from the market.
- Pamela A. Popper, President, Wellness Forum Health: The Forbidden COVID-19 Chronicles: Why Colleges and Universities are Requiring COVID-19 Vaccines
- Hundreds of colleges are requiring COVID-19 vaccines, but many more are holding off on mandates
- Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans
- Watch video testimonials from people who have suffered reactions to the vaccines
- 2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine
Examples of “Vaccine Failure”
- CDC panel signals support for booster shots
- Mathematically impossible for vaccines to eliminate COVID
- 140 Hospitalized People Out Of 141 Cases In Sydney Had Both COVID Jabs, Other Had 1 Dose
- Israel CEO 90% of severely sick are vaccinated
- Scientist warning COVID vaccines producing symptoms of Parkinson’s and neurodegenerative disorders
- (Israel) Government admits that half of new Covid-19 cases in last month were fully vaccinated
- Natural Infection vs vaccination: which gives more protection?
- Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated – compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.
- New report shows vaccine effectiveness dropping over half a year
- A new report indicates that the COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer will drop by more than ten percent inside half a year
- Vaccinated people in Singapore make up three-quarters of recent COVID-19 cases
- BNT162b2 vaccine breakthrough: clinical characteristics of 152 fully vaccinated hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel
- CDC Alarmed: 74% of Cases in Cape Cod Cluster Were Among the Vaxxed
- CDC Scaled Back Hunt for Breakthrough Cases Just as the Delta Variant Grew. Bloomberg identified more than 100,000 vaccine breakthroughs
- Spike-antibody waning after second dose of Vaccine
- Higher COVID Rate Found In Some Counties With Higher Vaccination Rate – Why, And What It Says About The Delta Variant
- Iceland: Vaccines do not work
- 27 vaccinated people test positive for Covid on a Carnival cruise ship
- 7 vaccinated Florida patients die of COVID; nurse calls situation “disturbing”
- The National Vaccine Information Center
- Millions Against Medical Mandates
- Stand for Health Freedom
- Informed Consent Action Network
- Students Against Mandates
- Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)
- Vaccine Injury Payouts
- Doctors 4 COVID ethics
- Turning Point USA
- Young Americans for Liberty
- America’s Frontline Doctors
- Highwire with Del Bigtree
- Clergy Council on Religious and Medical Freedom
- Freedom Of Religion – United Solutions (FOR-US)
©August 2021 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.
The Children’s Health Defense Team is devoted to the health of people and our planet. Their mission is to work aggressively to reduce exposure to all sources of mercury, hold those accountable who failed to protect our planet and people from unnecessary exposure, restore health to those who have been harmed, and make sure this tragedy never happens again.
They do what they do for many reasons. Some have children who have been injured. Some have seen an injustice and feel the need to step in where others fear to tread. Some are focused on the demand for scientific integrity, others on improving the health of this, and future, generations.
See: Why We Do What We Do
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is planning many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.
Children’s Health Defense Europe is the Belgium-based Europe chapter of CHD.