Attorneys Reiner Fuellmich & Michael Swinwood With Prof. Michel Chossudovsky: The Corona Crisis and the Criminalization of Justice
“We’ve really reached a fork in the road. And that fork in the road is — to your left is the apocalypse and to the right is the awakening.” ~ Michael Swinwood
by Reiner Fuellmich, Michael Swinwood with Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research
September 2, 2022
[Video available at Odysee and BitChute.]
Prof. Michel Chossudovsky interviews Reiner Fuellmich and Michael Swinwood on the legal issues underlying the corona crisis.
Show Notes [compiled by Truth Comes to Light editor]:
- Fraudulent PCR test
- Genocide of indigenous people for centuries — “all roads lead to Rome”
- Jesuits involvement in Europe and South America — control with threat of death for those who do not comply. Michael Swinwood: “Notice, they actually described the way law is. They said, ‘If you accept the crown and the cross, we will grant you privileges and exemptions.’ That’s law everywhere… This is the beginning of the social credit system that’s coming our way.”
- Vatican and United Nations both support the corona measures.
- Michael Swinwood: “How do you put together a legal procedure when the game is fixed? The game is fixed… And this is what people don’t seem to understand nor will they accept. That the institutions that you spoke of [Vatican, UN, WHO] were designed and made to bring about what we’re in right now.”
- Within the founding document of United Nation’s UNESCO, Julian Huxley, who wrote the document in 1946, said, “Eugenics philosophically and psychologically is not well accepted but it’s about time that it is.”
- Aaron Russo said Nick Rockefeller told him nine months before 9/11 that there would be a big event, then there would be a war on terror, and then we’re going into Iraq…
- Michael Swinwood talks about the lawsuit that he filed challenging the PCR test and how it was deemed “frivolous and vexacious”.
- Michael Swinwood: “What we have right now is that 80% of the world is dead asleep.”
- Reiner Fuellmich gives an account of lawsuits around the world. He spoke of three criminal cases against Bill Gates in India. He shared about lawsuits in Europe and the United States and the difference in the responses from governments when positive judgments were given.Reiner Fuellmich: “In my view, right now, the only place where it makes sense to file a — either criminal complaint or a civil case against the people who are behind this (those who we can see — the Bill Gateses, the Faucis, the Drostens and all the others, Black Rock, Pfizer) — the only place where it really makes sense is the United States. But you do have to do two things. You have to find the right venue where there’s a judge or a court who will give you a fair hearing because that’s what it takes. You have to get a fair hearing in order to be able to show the evidence to the court of law. And the other thing is you have to find the right attorney. It’s not just someone who has all the experience and knows all the law but someone needs to be on our side ’cause you can’t trust anyone else.”
- Michel Chossudovsky asks about covid vaccine deaths and possibility of lawsuits.
- Reiner Fuellmich shares the ruling of a judge in Italy and also a judge in Sicily challenging the legality of mandatory vaccination.
- Michel Chossudovsky talks of the effects on mental health including children committing suicide.
- Michael Swinwood mentions that four states in the US — Virginia, Kentucky, Massachusetts & Pennsylvania — are actually commonwealths and not states. They belong to “her majesty the Queen”. He talks about the implications of attempting to bring lawsuits in those states.
- Reiner Fuellmich talks about why it is not “a slam dunk” to win lawsuits against all the criminals even though the evidence is clearly there. “The system has been infiltrated for at least the past 30 years through this Young Global Leaders program of the World Economic Forum, which has been in existence since 1992 — which is the result of a CIA-funded program. The World Economic Forum was founded by Klaus Schwab but he did it because he first went to the CIA-funded program at Harvard University where he met Henry Kissinger… The same thing happened with medicine, the judiciary, the media — everything has been infiltrated.”
- Michael Swinwood talks about what lawyers are really up against when taking on these giants who have incomprehensible amounts of “blood money”. “The second world war was brought on by the same people who are bringing this on. The first world war was brought on by the same people who are bringing this on. It’s all family related. It’s all the elitists. And it’s all these people who have been talking this way forever. “
- Filmmaker Aaron Russo’s experience with the globalists is mentioned again [see America: From Freedom to Facism]. Although they never clearing stated which film they are referring to, they might be referring to the interview with Alex Jones shortly before Aaron Russo’s death.
- Reiner Fuellmich: “We’re not giving up, Michel. That’s not it. We just want the people to understand what we’re facing. Because once they understand, we’re going to have their support even if it takes this case outside of the system.”
- Michel Chossudovsky: “It’s no use having a protest movement because we’re not protesting. We’re questioning the legitimacy of the decision makers.”
- Reiner Fuellmich: “We have to expose the fact that these people have always played and paid both sides.”
Reiner Fuellmich: “This doesn’t mean, however that this is totally hopeless. It’s not. Because more of us are waking up. Here in Germany, it’s maybe 10 to 20 percent of the population that is beginning to understand what is going on. The resistance is growing by the day. In the United States, the polarization is much more in our favor. It’s between 40 and 50 percent of the people who do not want to go along with this anymore. And they have guns. And that makes a big difference… That’s why I think that this war will be decided — in our favor, of course — in the United States…
“This is speculation of course, but if you look at the totality of the evidence, if you look at how the government does not dare defy or ignore a federal judge’s decision, how the people do not want to play along — most of them — and how they are even armed. That makes a big, big difference.”
- Michel Chossudovsky: “I think you’re absolutely right. In a sense, it comes from the heart of the beast, so to speak. There’s an element of dialogue and analysis in the United States, which I think is very important. But, I think just to put it in perspective, what we are living is very similar to the Spanish Inquisition… It’s the globalist inquisition… The inquisitorial doctrine that they have is extremely fragile. The narrative is extremely fragile. And that narrative, that consensus, has to be broken.”
- Reiner Fuellmich: “Michel, the most important thing that people have to understand is that if they don’t open their eyes to the true facts, it’s going to be — this is a question of life and death… They’re coming after us. They’re trying to kill us. These vaccines are non-vaccines. They’re designed to kill us.”
- Michael Swinwood: “I think it’s really important to understand also that there’s a spiritual component to all of this. And that we can go on and talk about the facts, and the evidence, and all of the things. And you can conclude very rapidly that what you are dealing with are lies, manipulations and inducements to bigger fear. That’s essentially how you can summarize what we’re really in.
“But if you understand from a cosmic perspective, we do live in a cosmos. It’s not just the planet earth. We live in a solar system. We live in planets that are having their own transmutations and that’s what’s happening on the mother earth in this moment in time.
“We’ve really reached a fork in the road. And that fork in the road is — to your left is the apocalypse and to the right is the awakening. The apocalypse is what the elitists seek to promote. Their script — you’ll find their script in the Book of Revelation…
“But really humanity is faced with that fork in the road where they have to make a bigger choice. The bigger choice is about what they do inside… Because all of this is an inside job. We’re being treated to an inside job but we need to work on our own inside. Because as we change ourselves, we change the world… The challenge for each individual human being is to come to the realization of just what spirituality means to them. It doesn’t have to be identified as a religion. It just has to be identified as a relationship to Spirit…”
Connect with Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research
Connect with Reiner Fuellmich & Corona Investigative Committee
cover image modified from creative commons image by Foundry
Truth Comes to Light highlights writers and video creators who ask the difficult questions while sharing their unique insights and visions.
Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.