- What responses has Dr. Cowan received regarding his stance on viruses?
- What is needed to prove something exists?
- They say there’s not enough virus in a person to measure, even in someone who is said to have died from it.
- Supposed isolation of a virus by giving antibiotics and starving the cell sample.
- Separating the snot from the person and putting it in a culture. Culture cells die, supposedly proving the virus exists.
- List of structures or functions said to exist in human biology that haven’t been proven to exist or proven to not exist. They are actually artifacts of the way we find thing in cells.
- Ribosome supposedly makes protein and means the rib of the body. They are mocking you.
- DNA in nucleus makes RNA, which supposedly goes to ribosome and makes protein. How can RNA escape from the nucleus yet nothing can get into the nucleus?
- Mitochondria supposedly located in endoplasmic reticulum. But the cristae lines look like cracks formed from freezing.
- Can’t be receptors in membranes.
- How does water make structure out of impulse?
- Wedding ring image created in water in petri dish laid on top of a wedding invitation.
- What is falling down? Water creates a London Bridge image.
- Antenna on top of Taj Mahal dome structure, and other historical buildings, conveying information to water.
- Thoughts or conceptions become actions which have consequences.
- What was the cause of death of a HIV scientist dying after 4 COVID jabs? His belief that the jabs would help him.
- Can’t treat anyone for an illness as long as their brain work is delusional.
- Dr. Cowan doesn’t want to change the system. Instead, commit to finding reality. The world will give you clues and help you.
- Trust senses, verify reality with others, then do science and validate every step. Keep looking to see if evidence is congruent with belief.
- Guides or angels will help you in your quest for discovering reality.
- How come all these smart people think something else? How smart are they really? Are they committed to not looking at the evidence?
- No such thing as right or wrong. No objective reality – it’s only what I say that determines right or wrong. That is the path of nothing is real, of nihilism.
- There is an ultimate reality. We don’t create reality, it is given in the world. We do create beliefs though.
- Creating reality is where we went wrong.
- Real food comes from nature. Eating fake or human engineered food is what makes people sick.
- Is more meat and less carbs a species appropriate diet? There are no successful human cultures that only ate animal foods. They ate what was growing In abundance in their area.
- You can’t live without killing things. Overly sentimental to think otherwise.
- Parasites come in and eat the impurities in us. Stop poisoning yourself and the parasites go away. They recycle your dead and dying tissue. Parasites eat poisons.
- What to do for someone that’s had the jab? Use it as a lesson in you’ve got to see the world differently. It’s a spiritual awakening.
[Truth Comes to Light editor’s note: On a number of occasions, Dr. Tom Cowan references the work of Dr. Harold Hillman. See A Serious Indictment of Modern Cell Biology and Neurobiology by Harold Hillman. (PDF also available here.) Below, you will also find links to related articles.]
See related articles:
Posts under World News & Views come from assorted information sources around the web or from printed publications. The specific source will always be identified at the top of the post. Everything posted on this site is done in the spirit of conversation. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else.